Salı, Kasım 13

Geishagirl

Alla'm alaa'm
"Hello from Japan.
On youtube, I just happened to watch Aci Hayat.
I would love to get more information about Mike Oguz Galeli in that series.
I think he is the most handsome Turkish man I have ever seen so far.
I know he grew up in Austria and he has been working as a model and I have obtained many photos of him from website already.

My questions are:
.....
5. Is he married?? On his website, I saw a blonde hair little boy being with him so I assume that this boy is his son.
6. Does he speak English and is he Muslim or Christian? (He grew up in Austria, that is why I am wondering...)
.....
I am interested in Turkey because of this TV drama.
I can tell there are many cultural differences between Turkey and Japan through this drama, and what they are eating, fashion, cars, houses, etc, everything is interesting.
This drama is quite violent I think, and I am wondering if ordinary Turkish people have guns in real life or not.
If you can recommend more Turkish artists, I will appreciate that."

2 yorum: